In this Privacy Statement we describe which of your personal data we process, how we deal with your personal data and what your rights are in this context. MUSICDISTILLERY takes your privacy very seriously and therefore handles your data with the utmost care. The most important thing is that MUSICDISTILLERY always complies with the requirements of the AVG.
Kind of personal data
In order to provide you with the best possible service, it is essential that we process your personal data. Personal data that is collected will be processed by us in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. This concerns the following data that we can process from you: name and address details, telephone number and e-mail address.
Purpose of processing personal data
MUSICDISTILLERY uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to be able to send the MUSICDISTILLERY newsletter if you have registered for it
- to send e-mails about other events where MUSICDISTILLERY takes care of the music, provided you have registered for it
- for service e-mails, in order to provide you with further information regarding the concert for which you have purchased tickets
(for example, to pass on changes related to the concert.)
- to be able to implement legal obligations applicable to MUSICDISTILLERY.
- to send request for research (this can be declined at all times).
Newsletters and service emails
You can subscribe to our newsletters. You can cancel these applications at any time. Every newsletter or e-mail contains an unsubscribe link. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission.
When you buy tickets for a concert with us, this is done via www.ticketkantoor.nl. We do not have access to your payment details. Click here for their Privacy Statement. From them you receive a service e-mail containing your ticket (s).
MusicDistillery does not store data longer than necessary for processing purposes. Data from customers who have signed up for our newsletters are retained until after they sign out.
Access and change your data
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. You have the following rights:
- get an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it
- access to and be able to retrieve the exact personal data that we have from you
- having errors corrected and being able to adjust your personal data
- the removal of outdated personal data
- withdrawal of permission for the use and processing of your personal data
- anonymize your data or delete it in such a way that it can no longer be traced back to you as a person.
Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time and will post an update on our website.
Lange Nieuwstraat 51
3111 AD Schiedam
tel. 010 - 426 92 47